IG – Review 2022
Founded in 1974, IG is a world leader in the online commerce industry. It is one of the largest and most trusted CFD brokers. They are present around the world with offices in the main financial centers from where they offer their services, such is the case of Spain, Germany, Singapore, England, among others. Unlike many other brokers, they accept US Forex traders since their entry into the North American market in 2019 where they are regulated by NFA / CFTC.
FCA (UK), CFTC (US), NFA (US), MAS (SG), BaFin (DE), ASIC (AU), BMA (BS)
IG platform, MT4, ProRealTime, L2 Dealer
Forex, CFDs, Futures, Commodities, Options, Shares, Bonds
UK, US, AU, HK, DE, CH, ES, IT, SE, SG, JP, BM (15 countries)
IG $0 for bank transfers and $300 for credit/debit cards and PayPal.
1:50 US / 1:30 EU / 1:30 UK
Credit & Debit Card, Bank Wire, Paypal
PAMM, Signals, Alerts, News, Analaysis
IG Academy, tutorials, articles, webinars, seminars, courses, videos
Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA United Kingdom
Why trade with IG?
It is a London-based public company listed on the FTSE 250 of the London Stock Exchange (LSE:IGG) and registered in Delaware. It is regulated by various financial authorities around the world, such as in Germany by the Deutsche Bundesbank and the Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht, and in the United Kingdom by the FCA – Financial Conduct Authority. Winner of multiple awards including Investopedia’s Best Forex Broker for US Traders in 2020.
It manages a considerable number of accounts and due to its global dispersion, it offers extended hours for its clients who can operate 24 hours from Monday to Friday while the market is open. With low financial spreads, emphasis on customer service and education make this an excellent option for all those who wish to invest in the Foreign Exchange Market.
Clients can choose from a variety of platform options such as IG platform, MT4, ProRealTime, L2 Dealer.
They offer excellent and diverse research and trading tools. Leader in consulting, with competitive prices and an extensive list of negotiable products. It is useful for both professionals and beginners who can access a vast educational content that includes videos, articles and seminars among others.
IG (IG Index Limited and IG Markets Limited)
Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London, EC4R 2YA United Kingdom
+44 20 7633 5300
0800 195 3100
IG Europe GmbH
Westhafen Tower, Westhafenplatz 1, 60327 Frankfurt am Main 60327 Germany
+49 (0)800 664 8454
IG Markets Limited
Paseo de la Castellana 13, Planta 1a Derecha, 28046 Madrid, Spain
+34 91 787 61 61
IG Australia Pty Limited
AustraliaLevel 15, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
+61 (1 ) 800 601 799
IG Markets Limited
17 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France
+33 (0)1 70 98 18 18
IG Markets Limited
Via Paolo da Cannobio, 33, 7° Piano, 20122 Milano, Italy
+39 (0)800 897 582
IG Bank S.A
42 Rue du Rhone, Geneve 1204, Switzerland
+41 58 810 77 42
IG US LLC
200 West Jackson Blvd., Suite 1450, Chicago, IL 60606.
312 981 0499
- IG is a trading name of IG Markets Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 04008957) and IG Index Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902). Registered address at Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA. Both IG Markets Ltd (Register number 195355) and IG Index Ltd (Register number 114059) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- IG Europe GmbH (ein Unternehmen mit Sitz in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland und eingetragen im Handelsregister Frankfurt unter der Nummer HRB 115624 mit Sitz am Westhafenplatz 1, 60327 Frankfurt, Deutschland
- IG International Limited is licensed to conduct investment business and digital asset business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.
- IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg. No. 200510021K) holds a capital markets services licence issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital market products that are over-the-counter derivatives contracts and is an exempt financial adviser.
- IG is a trading name of IG US LLC (a company registered in Delaware under number 6570306). Business address, 200 West Jackson Blvd., Suite 1450, Chicago, IL 60606. IG is a registered RFED and IB with the Commodities Futures Trading Commission and member of the National Futures Association (NFA ID 0509630).
- IG Markets Limited is located on Level 15, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. ABN: 84 099 019 851, Australian Financial Services Licence No. 220440. Derivatives Issuer Licence in New Zealand, FSP No. 18923. IG Australia Pty Ltd is located on Level 15, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. ABN 93 096 585 410, Australian Financial Services Licence No. 515106. Derivatives Issuer Licence in New Zealand FSP No. 684191, NZBN 9429047618251.
66% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs with this provider.
Regulation: FCA (UK), ASIC (AU), CySEC (CY), JSC (JO), EFSA (EE)
Admirals ReviewRead More »
Regulation: FCA (UK), ASIC (AU), SySEC (CY), FSAS (SC)
eToro ReviewRead More »
Regulation: FCA (UK), CSSF (LU), SCB (BS)
Activtrades ReviewRead More »
Regulation: FCA, SySEC, FSCA, FSC
FXTM ReviewRead More »
Regulation: CFTC, NFA, IIROC, FCA, MAS, ASIC, MFSA, FSC
Oanda ReviewRead More »
Regulation: CFTC, NFA, FCA, CIMA, SySEC, FSA, ASIC, IIROC
FOREX.com ReviewRead More »
Regulation: FCA, ASIC, SySEC, FSCA, ISA
FXCM ReviewRead More »